SafeSurfer Registered User

The King of Moo said:
Yes, I'd get one, and initially I'd love it.

But after a while, I'd see it as a sign of how I'd let success get to my head, and how I'd become distanced from my working-class roots.

I'd therefore tire of it and leave it to my friend Paulie, who'd love it after initially mistrusting it.

I'd then be able to get back to my roots, do some back-to-basics training, and defeat Ivan Drago and thaw relations between East and West.

So yes, basically.

Would you let your robot post on boards for you? Think of all the free time.

Totofan99 Registered User

Domesto-bot - He's three foot high, he only says ten phrases, he's the friend you've always dreamed of. Order Domesto-bot today.

Totofan99 said:
Domesto-bot - He's three foot high, he only says ten phrases, he's the friend you've always dreamed of. Order Domesto-bot today.

Maybe the friend I always dreamed of when I was 3.

The King of Moo Registered User

SafeSurfer said:
Would you let your robot post on boards for you? Think of all the free time.

Absolutely. I'm sure he'd come up with much better stuff than I spout.

The King of Moo said:
Absolutely. I'm sure he'd come up with much better stuff than I spout.

It would be a good artificial intelligence test, to see if a computer could pass themselves off as a regular poster on boards, replying to posts and sharing their opinions.

TheZohanS Closed Account

annascott said:
What - no more housework? As long as it wasn't creepy and about to rebel and think foe itself, then yes.

Robots be crazy.

The King of Moo Registered User

SafeSurfer said:
It would be a good artificial intelligence test, to see if a computer could pass themselves off as a regular poster on boards, replying to posts and sharing their opinions.

"Thread post number = 1"

"Original post pun-making potential = 87%"

"Initiate thanks-whoring post sequence!"

It might work...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!