pat2800 Registered User

Hi Declan,

TV arrived today as promised, many thanks for the efficent service.
One small thing, i was told my 5year warranty paperwork would be included in the delivery but the guys knew nothing about it. Can this be posted please.

rgds,

Pat

Currys PC World: Declan Closed Account

pat2800 said:
Hi Declan,

TV arrived today as promised, many thanks for the efficent service.
One small thing, i was told my 5year warranty paperwork would be included in the delivery but the guys knew nothing about it. Can this be posted please.

rgds,

Pat

Hi Pat, that will come to you separately alright. The home delivery route is direct from the central warehouse to your door. The webteam are in a different place and they will have posted out the paperwork I would hope at this stage. If you don't have anything by the weekend you should drop me a line but I'd imagine it would be there by then.

donnacha Registered User

Currys & PC World: Declan;77080949
That part is the problem area. We don't actually have any units on display in any of our stores. It's not a product we range normally and we took advantage of the UK deal to set it up here. We do have the 42 " but that's only on display in Blanchardstown and Galway.

Not making this easy....

cheers declan - got out to blanch earlier - the tv looks perfect and I've put my order in.

donnacha said:
cheers declan - got out to blanch earlier - the tv looks perfect and I've put my order in.

Very glad to hear. Thanks for the business. Not too bad a trip from this side of town to Blanch, says he who works above the Carrickmines store...

donnacha Registered User

Currys & PC World: Declan;77085457
Very glad to hear. Thanks for the business. Not too bad a trip from this side of town to Blanch, says he who works above the Carrickmines store...

not sure if I need to start a new thread - or go via pm on this Declan as I can't see myself purchasing this for at least a month, anyway now that I know my TV is ordered I'm thinking ahead to a soundbar purchase - any chance of a price on the following for me? http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/panasonic-sc-htb520eb-k-sound-bar-wireless-subwoofer-10439471-pdt.html?intcmpid=display~RR~TV,%20DVD%20&%20Blu-ray~10439471

donnacha said:
not sure if I need to start a new thread - or go via pm on this Declan as I can't see myself purchasing this for at least a month, anyway now that I know my TV is ordered I'm thinking ahead to a soundbar purchase - any chance of a price on the following for me? http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/panasonic-sc-htb520eb-k-sound-bar-wireless-subwoofer-10439471-pdt.html?intcmpid=display~RR~TV,%20DVD%20&%20Blu-ray~10439471

Just drop me a pm when you're ready to move on it and I'll do the necessary.

1 person has thanked this post
sentenel Registered User

Hi Declan
Is this offer still available and if so is it still instore purchase only ?
Cheers
Joe

sentenel said:
Hi Declan
Is this offer still available and if so is it still instore purchase only ?
Cheers
Joe

Yes, still ongoing but scheduled to finish on the 23rd. Talking to our TV manager she reckons the stock may not last until then so may be best to move this weekend.

While it's not online I can get the webteam to contact you and process and order. They'll find a way to satisfy a customer ! I'll juts need a pm with your contact details for that.

donnacha Registered User

hi declan - any sign of the stock that had been ordered hitting the central warehouse - when I ordered I think it was due in stock yesterday.

donnacha said:
hi declan - any sign of the stock that had been ordered hitting the central warehouse - when I ordered I think it was due in stock yesterday.

There is stock there this morning so hopefully the wheels are in motion.

Panasonic TV Registered User

Hi Declan - I'd like to order the TX=P50G30B - can you let me know how I can do that?

donnacha Registered User

Currys & PC World: Declan;77139084
There is stock there this morning so hopefully the wheels are in motion.

A quick word of thanks. I did get a call on Friday afternoon and the TV was delivered yesterday. Hoping to get around to playing with my new toy at the weekend

Panasonic TV said:
Hi Declan - I'd like to order the TX=P50G30B - can you let me know how I can do that?

Are you convenient to a store or do you prefer to order online ?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!