fryfishboil Registered User

Hi all

I really want to get back playing soccer, live near SCR Dublin 8. Have heard st pats ladies are nearby but no info on internet, open to any suggestions. Cheers

paddyandy Banned

Women with Muscles ...what will this idiot age think of next ... Media and Garment industries are behind this $$€€€£££

Lol,
I'm a lady, I like shoes, I like kicking a ball. God forbid

Looks like you need a few kicked.

1 person has thanked this post
paddyandy Banned

fryfishboil said:
Lol,
I'm a lady, I like shoes, I like kicking a ball. God forbid

Looks like you need a few kicked.

You are NO lady !

I take you point based on my reaction, however it seems to me that you are no lady either, therefore this thread is irrelevant to you.
For your own sake could you please return to the cave you came from.

I reiterate, any contact info on soccer teams in dublin central greatly appreciated. Thanks

uch Registered User

Have a look here,

http://www.dwsl.ie/

The Hill Billy Prick, with a fork

paddyandy said:
You are NO lady !

And you are no gentleman behaving like that. Take a fortnight off. I'll leave it up to Des & Makikomi if they wish to extend it.

tHB

@fryfishboil - If you have a problem with a post please use the Report Post button () & let a Mod take care of it.

2 people have thanked this post

Thank you.

Gavin "shels" Registered User

I know Phoenix FC (Navan Rd) have a ladies team, and I'm fairly sure Shelbourne FC one is still going.

Footy fanatic Registered User

Hey..
Does anyone know of any ladies soccer teams starting up?? I haven't played in Years and would prefer to join a newly formed team:-)

Brideenie Registered User

Hello ladies, you still looking for a team? We play in South Dublin. We are newly formed (last couple of years) so still very new and finding our feet. We have players who have never played before and girls who just want to get back into it after years.

I'm not sure if the team is definitely going to go ahead this year (depends on numbers) but we are working on it. Might you be interested?

Brideenie said:
Hello ladies, you still looking for a team? We play in South Dublin. We are newly formed (last couple of years) so still very new and finding our feet. We have players who have never played before and girls who just want to get back into it after years.

I'm not sure if the team is definitely going to go ahead this year (depends on numbers) but we are working on it. Might you be interested?

Awh thanks that sounds good just depends where yas are because im in swords! Where abouts on the south side are yas? What's the name of the team?

Pingi Registered User

Hi there, I might also be interested. Let us know if it goes ahead, I'm in Dublin 14.

Thanks

LaineyK Registered User

Hi there,

have you got sorted with a team yet? I play with a ladies team in the Dublin 6 area. We are hoping to have two teams this summer and we are quite competitive but have plenty of craic as well.

We are always getting new members and we are due to start back Summer training in about 2-3 weeks.

LaineyK said:
Hi there,

have you got sorted with a team yet? I play with a ladies team in the Dublin 6 area. We are hoping to have two teams this summer and we are quite competitive but have plenty of craic as well.

We are always getting new members and we are due to start back Summer training in about 2-3 weeks.

No still have nothing sorted.. What league you's playing in? I don't wanna arrive and you's all be amazing then me haven't played in a while haha :-)

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!