Dr. Nick Registered User
#1

New album and tour in 2012 so we should start a thread.

Can all fans register their interest here please? I'll keep it updated.

5 people have thanked this post
Common Sense Registered User
#3

Count me in! Nice to have an Irish Forum. My Boards name is Common Sense but I name on Greasy Lake and Backstreets is Kavana.

Mars Bar I belong here. As do you.
#4

Common Sense said:
Count me in! Nice to have an Irish Forum. My Boards name is Common Sense but I name on Greasy Lake and Backstreets is Kavana.


I'm drumbum on GL but tend to post only in the sports forum and read around the music parts!

Stabler008 Registered User
#5

Hey,

My name on greasy lake is Stabler009.
Is it a fact that there's a new album and tour in 2012 or is it just a rumour???

brendanbelfast Registered User
#6

Hi all, new here though been on GL for a few years. An Irish date next year is almost nailed down, I was speaking to someone today who was able to tell me that negotiations with camp Bruce are well advanced for an outdoor, ESB show. No word on date yet.

Grab your ticket and your suitcase.

meep Registered User
#7

Freakiest thing ever brendanbelfast, exactly as I read your lyric, LOHAD was kicking in and the first line was sung.

Did a double take!

Pixel from GL reporting for duty

really seriously thinking of doing a multi-show tour in Europe if it happens. Any advice? (getting tickets etc.)

The Swordsman Registered User
#8

Dr. Nick said:
New album and tour in 2012 so we should start a thread.

Can all fans register their interest here please? I'll keep it updated.


Regular visitor to Backstreets using same username. Count me in.

Lots of rumours on BTX re gigs with the ESB, including gigs in Israel, Sunderland, Hyde Park etc but nothing has been confirmed. BB's post here re an Irish gig is breaking news to me. So fingers crossed.

Very little re new album though there was talk of a solo project a few months back (absolutely nothing about an ESB project). It would seem a bit strange if he released a solo album and then toured with the band but who cares?

Wonder how they will fill Clarence's role?

delbertgrady Registered User
#9

The Swordsman said:
Wonder how they will fill Clarence's role?


They can't.

3 people have thanked this post
sbsquarepants Registered User
#10

Excellent. Don't want to be morbid but chances to see Bruce in Ireland have to be running out. I'll be there for sure.
What's this greasy lake thing?

The Swordsman Registered User
#11

sbsquarepants said:
Excellent. Don't want to be morbid but chances to see Bruce in Ireland have to be running out. I'll be there for sure.
What's this greasy lake thing?


It's one of a number of message boards dedicated to the Boss:

http://www.greasylake.org/the-circuit/index.php?/forum/9-the-circuit-bruce-springsteen/

1 person has thanked this post
brendanbelfast Registered User
#12

meep said:
Freakiest thing ever brendanbelfast, exactly as I read your lyric, LOHAD was kicking in and the first line was sung.

Did a double take!

Pixel from GL reporting for duty

really seriously thinking of doing a multi-show tour in Europe if it happens. Any advice? (getting tickets etc.)

I have only ever been as far afield as Paris, a one off, one show trip on the Rising Autumn tour, 2002. I did that through a travel agency which organised the tickets etc.

I would love to go to Barcelona or Milan, and if I did I would just book a flight directly, pick up tickets on Ticketmaster etc. But ££ is the issue with that kind of trip.

London is an easy trip so if Hyde Park rumour comes to pass I'll go there too.

Dr. Nick Registered User
#13

brendanbelfast said:
I have only ever been as far afield as Paris, a one off, one show trip on the Rising Autumn tour, 2002. I did that through a travel agency which organised the tickets etc.

I would love to go to Barcelona or Milan, and if I did I would just book a flight directly, pick up tickets on Ticketmaster etc. But ££ is the issue with that kind of trip.

London is an easy trip so if Hyde Park rumour comes to pass I'll go there too.


Should have gone to Hyde Park last time....Paris is always an easy ticket - been there three times. Went to Cardiff, Mannheim and Santiago de Compostela as well.
Definitely will go somewhere, but usually like to make it a good-value weekend away with my wife, book early, cheap flights etc., so it's not just a Bruce weekend.......makes things easy at home as well that way!!

The Ghost of Tom Registered User
#14

Just joined up here after following the link from BTX. Also on Greasy Lake as 'ghostoftom'. 40 shows under the belt and itching for more! May have to put the wife and kids into second place if the rumours are true. Here's to 2012

Ill Follow the Sun Closed Account
#15

Hi all,
European dates confirmed for next May-July, dates will be announced this week.

http://brucespringsteen.net/news/index.html

"Well, things are starting to heat up down on E Street.

A lot of you have been hearing that Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will be on tour in 2012. That is absolutely correct. The European dates run from the middle of May until end of July and are being announced this week. Info on the US dates and the World tour dates will coming up shortly.

In addition, we want you to know that the music is almost done (but still untitled), we have almost settled on the release date (but not quite yet), and that we are all incredibly excited about everything that we're planning for 2012. That's all the info we have for right now, but we'll get back to you--real soon."

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!