Rhys Essien Registered User

Any Suggestions?

gustafo Registered User

Really no difference between them all, east cork oil in midleton are prob your best bet.

bertie1 Banned

That depends on who you talk to. The last few times I Filled my oil tank , East Cork were the dearest over the phone. Shop around , they all vary every time

minterno Registered User

East cork are as expensive as it gets,they also own a few of the smaller outfits around cork im told so it can be hard to get a real comparsion of prices,when priceing fuel get the per litre price, never just order xxx euros worth or or you will be screwed,east cork sent me a vat invoice about 2 months after getting a fill and tried to say that i was sold the oil without paying vat,i dont have a busniess,the oil was for my home heating,may have been an honest mistake but i dont use them anymore and have found McGuckians in Carrigtwohill have the best prices,i have not had a fill in ages so dont have a clue of current prices but when im ordering next time i will ring every supplier within 20 miles and get the best price,regards

Rhys Essien Registered User

Made a few phone calls yesterday.

East Cork oil - 85c / litre
Lee oil - 83c / litre
McGuckian oils - 82c / litre

locum-motion Registered User

Rhys Essien said:
Made a few phone calls yesterday.

East Cork oil - 85c / litre
Lee oil - 83c / litre
McGuckian oils - 82c / litre

Moral of the story; pick up the phone and make a few phone calls yourself instead of expecting Boardsies to do it for you!

Satts Registered User

I find Tex Oil to be the cheapest.

cordub Registered User

called aroind and got my oil today for 83 cent from east cork oil it was the cheapest by a cent

bertie1 Banned

Tex oil on line are 82 cent

cordub Registered User

bertie1 said:
Tex oil on line are 82 cent

ah s***T

bogman Registered User

84 cent in Texoil now or at least it was a week ago

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!