Michael 09 Registered User

Has anyone tried this programme? It's one of Joe Defrancos...

Curious to hear opinions/experience of it

dave80 Closed Account

Michael 09 said:
Has anyone tried this programme? It's one of Joe Defrancos...

Curious to hear opinions/experience of it

Haven't done it but have read it, it looks good, its like Ws4sb and 531 rolled into one

Gintonious Registered User

Going to give this a go, got a nice PDF of it last night.

drdeadlift Registered User

Gintonious said:
Going to give this a go, got a nice PDF of it last night.

what did that cost?

Gintonious Registered User

drdeadlift said:
what did that cost?

$Google.50

King of Kings Registered User

did it once. I loved the variance of exercises. At the time a lot the exercises were kinda new to me but all could be done in a normal gym

It got me out of bodybuilding routines and opened up my mind to weight training beyond what I was doing.

thehamo Registered User

Got the PDF my self. I can send it on if one cant find it via google

1 person has thanked this post
El Horseboxo Registered User

Just had a read through it. Seems like something i'll try out in the future. Currently using the 5/3/1 program. In the second cycle and i'm feeling a bit stronger and more energetic. Think i really needed to lower the weight a bit and rebuild.

Inspector Coptoor Registered User

had a good read of it there.
really like the look of it.
gonna finish out my current programme til i get fixed and might start this on october 1st if PT gives me the all clear

JonnyF Registered User

I've a PDF of this, looks good think I'll try it next week when the current pre season S+C phase finishes at the rugby club. Anyone interested can PM and I'll send it on.

Anyone want to furnish me with the pdf? Not that I encourage that sort of thing?

Michael 09 Registered User

This would be my first time using a non bodybuilding routine (i.e. chest day, back day, etc) so I was just looking for feedback.

I reckon I'll give it a go.

hsbc Registered User

I've done it a couple of times and you can defo notice the gains. I like the way it's not all weights too with the finishers at the end of alot of the workouts... defo worth a go.

It is hard to stick to the number of workouts you need to do each week especially if you're playing a sport at the same time. i kept a journal to keep track of my workouts and weights lifted so that might work for you too.

Tigger Registered User

looks fun i'll give it a shot for 12 weeks
i'm gonna do squat and deadlift where it says squat or deadlift tho cos they're my favorite things to do standing up

dario28 Registered User

If someone is willing to send me a backup of their pdf in case their house burns down I'd be more than willing to accept the responsibility of minding it

PM me for email address
Thanks

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!