Lazarus2.0 Adverts.ie Moderator
#376

I'm pretty sure all teams that played the previous season in the junior leagues are automatically invited (i.e. including teams promoted to senior league) . Club secretaries are supposed to confirm acceptance/entry .

That's certainly how it was when I was playing anyway ...

steomac180 Registered User
#377

I UNDER STAND WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT OUR CLUB SEC ,DIDNOT EVEN KNOW WHEN IT WAS ON HE SAID HE WASN'T TOLD ANYTHING FROM THE LEAGUE

gerryfagan501 Registered User
#378

steomac180 said:
I UNDER STAND WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT OUR CLUB SEC ,DIDNOT EVEN KNOW WHEN IT WAS ON HE SAID HE WASN'T TOLD ANYTHING FROM THE LEAGUE

Lads every team sec. from both Wednesday leagues that bothers to come into the league was asked if they wished to play in the junior cup if they didnt ask their own teams when asked then they are not doing there job its always the same every team from both blue and red can play plus the 4 sides that go up if we went and knocked on everyones door and asked if you wanted to play in it some of you would find something else to moan about this is a site for chat about the darts not somewhere you will find out everything thats going on in the NCDL if you want to know anything drop in on a sunday between 12.30 and 2pm we are there 40 odd sundays a year if thats to much hassle use the phone numbers on your fixture sheets we will be only to pleased to help any players

tumbler Registered User
#379

getting very tight for third in the senior league 3 points between the arms and brock with the brock having a game in hand and at the top 2 points between first and second with them playing each other in the last game of the season plus meeting in the cup final and doubles final should be an interesting end to the season

webster2009 Registered User
#380

City Arms 7 - 1 Trinity
Great result 2nite over after 5 games, 2 games left to consolidate 3rd spot.If we can reproduce 2nite for the next 2 weeks job done. But we wont count our chickens !!
Great team effort and great selection.

thatsbingo Registered User
#381

anyone know how the top two got on last nite seems very silent out around dublin 5 and south of the river was there points dropped one wonders

joeker03 Registered User
#382

GEORGE8S 5 SHERIFF Y C 3

steomac180 Registered User
#383

gerryfagan501 said:
Lads every team sec. from both Wednesday leagues that bothers to come into the league was asked if they wished to play in the junior cup if they didnt ask their own teams when asked then they are not doing there job its always the same every team from both blue and red can play plus the 4 sides that go up if we went and knocked on everyones door and asked if you wanted to play in it some of you would find something else to moan about this is a site for chat about the darts not somewhere you will find out everything thats going on in the NCDL if you want to know anything drop in on a sunday between 12.30 and 2pm we are there 40 odd sundays a year if thats to much hassle use the phone numbers on your fixture sheets we will be only to pleased to help any players

cheers richie told me last nigth he forgot thanks for update his fault hes sacked next yearlol

gerryfagan501 Registered User
#384

joeker03 said:
GEORGE8S 5 SHERIFF Y C 3

sounds like it was tight joe not an easy side to beat some seasoned lads there around a while and a few young lads who can turn it on now and then

gerryfagan501 Registered User
#385

steomac180 said:
cheers richie told me last nigth he forgot thanks for update his fault hes sacked next yearlol

regardsless stephen this is not a place to ask why you were not in the cup you have been in the league a few time with cards you know the story you made the league look like we ask only a few teams next time you want to know something pick up a phone or at least do your home work before you come on here and make a fool of yourself

joeker03 Registered User
#386

gerryfagan501 said:
sounds like it was tight joe not an easy side to beat some seasoned lads there around a while and a few young lads who can turn it on now and then


We got out of jail
GEORGE8S SHERIFF Y.C.
(1) D. Corr lost T Walsh won, (2) A.O. Reilly won J. Brazil lost , (3) J. Kelly won T. Murphy lost, (4) J . leahy lost J. kinsella won , (5) B. Reddy won R.G lost (6) M howard won B. Towsin lost (7) T. Kelly lost P. Walsh won (8) F. Kelly won A. Malone lost.

paulyd87 Registered User
#387

Wednesday red 25/04/2012 market bar beats Swiss cottage 6 2 Swiss only had 6 players doh we won't complain doh another win in the bag 4 us :-)

Anderson11 Registered User
#388

C.T.D. 2 - 6 Daves 8'
Superb game Of darts Daves. 8' only need a single point from the last 2 games to secure the league.

DodgyDarts Registered User
#389

Result Wed Blue 25/4/12

Keelings 2 - 6 Roundabout

Some cracking darts thrown, but experience told in the end. Best of luck in the promotion hunt.

Karen23 Registered User
#390

result.edenmore 2 both 6

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!