wnolan1992 Moderator
#6,106

HandsomeDivil said:
Lads, Adrienne Rich has died

LC is set in october befoer anyone get's bright ideas.

Argh: I'm too lazy to find a forever alone meme. just, imagine i found a really good forever alone meme about how I'm forever alone. that should do it.

#6,107

Very bad day.

Aisling(",) Registered User
#6,108

Everything is falling apart and theres nothing I can do to stop it.
Hate this feeling.

Also college procrastination is upping its game!

Professey Chin Moderator
#6,109

Everything is falling apart and theres nothing I can do to stop it.
Hate this feeling.

Also college procrastination is upping its game!

Heres some duct tape

4 people have thanked this post
wnolan1992 Moderator
#6,110

I fúcked up my ankle again. Damn clumsiness.

Lawliet Moderator
#6,111

Exams are so close, I wish I could just concentrate!

wnolan1992 Moderator
#6,112

The tension in this house is becoming unbearable... It's going to reach critical mass soon and just explode. Hate being in the middle of crap like this all the fúcking time.

And my ankle is starting to swell. The ice treatment didn't work. Hope it doesn't last the same amount of time as the last time it happened. Can't be limping around campus for a week again.

IHeartChemistry Registered User
#6,113

So I learned that setting a balloon on fire doesnt end well....

Nice lil burn on my finger now

Screaminmidget Registered User
#6,114

The sun is gone

2 people have thanked this post
Hairycopper Registered User
#6,115

Such a stresfull day

Also, people can ring me on my number fine, but if I ring or text someone else a completely different number is coming up

jorges Registered User
#6,116

And so my first year in college is, essentially, over. Now I just have to make some pretty big decisions. The prospect of next year is not one that I'm looking forward to, this year was bad and I don't see how next year will be any better. But if I want to transfer and do first year in another course in the college I'll have to pay full fees and it's so expensive. And I'm not sure what I even want to do and I'm afraid if I change I'll still just end up in the same position as this year and that won't be good. I can't really move to a different college either because that would be even more expensive. I just don't know what to do. To stick with what I'm at and hope it gets better or change and hope it gets better.

Gah, I can't make decisions.

Luno Registered User
#6,117

3 minute ads? Youtube you're taking the complete piss at this stage!

3 people have thanked this post
wnolan1992 Moderator
#6,118

M&S*;77863881
3 minute ads? Youtube you're taking the complete piss at this stage!

There're still people without AdBlock?

4 people have thanked this post
JamJamJamJam Closed Account
#6,119

wnolan1992 said:
There're still people without AdBlock?

I didn't know this existed, and I just downloaded it, and it's amazing and now I'll never have to watch that stupid Lynx ad or the bloody Jameson short film ad again! Praise the Lord wnolan1992 and his miracles!

1 person has thanked this post
wnolan1992 Moderator
#6,120

JamJamJamJam said:
I didn't know this existed, and I just downloaded it, and it's amazing and now I'll never have to watch that stupid Lynx ad or the bloody Jameson short film ad again! Praise the Lord wnolan1992 and his miracles!

*shyly waves away praise*

Also works a treat on RTE Player, but you'll have to disable it for 4oD.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!