Grindylow Closed Account

shadowninty said:
So lads, I think I might have appendicitis. I usually put off going to the doctor but like I´m reading about it on wikipedia and I´m getting really scared
Anyone else had it?

You'd most definitely want to get it checked! Two of my family members had it, and one just fainted and ended up in hospital within an hour and had it out the next day! The other had it for a few weeks before noticing and had took lots of time off work because it was so sore! Better to get it checked early rather than late!

shadowninty Closed Account

Yeah I'm going to SouthDoc now
I said it to my mother yesterday anyway. Probably paranoia

Well its not definitely appendicitis so I was sent home Am to go to CUH A&E if it gets worse. Waste of €50

Luno Registered User

shadowninty said:
Yeah I'm going to SouthDoc now
I said it to my mother yesterday anyway. Probably paranoia

Well its not definitely appendicitis so I was sent home Am to go to CUH A&E if it gets worse. Waste of €50

Better safe than sorry. My grand uncle died from appendicitis because he put it down as nothing!

shadowninty Closed Account

M&S*;73925463
Better safe than sorry. My grand uncle died from appendicitis because he put it down as nothing!

TBH, if I didnt know that Tom Creen died of it I wouldnt have been half as concerned

LilMissCiara Registered User

I really shouldn't go out tomorrow cause I have such a busy day Monday but my friend has made some epic plans and I reallllly want to go! Plus, apart from my grad this is one of the last, if not the last, night out with everyone in aggggges...!

Euuugh hate decisions!

1 person has thanked this post
Duffy the Vampire Slayer Registered User

Between the X Factor and the Rugby World Cup, I might as well throw out my TV for the next few months.

QueenOfLeon Registered User

Duffy the Vampire Slayer said:
Between the X Factor and the Rugby World Cup, I might as well throw out my TV for the next few months.

to both. For shame

Cakes. Moderator

I actually can't wait until I can move out of this house

3 people have thanked this post
Agnostic Mantis Registered User

Dear iTunes, you are totz a lurk. Srsly.

Jay P Registered User

Shitty up and down day. I was feeling crap all day, til around 5, then I was fine until I got into bed a while ago.

Also, tinnitus

deise_girl Moderator

If people knew what was keeping me awake at half 2 in the morning.. Gawd im such a loser >.<

degausserxo Closed Account

Dropped a full can of diet coke off the windowsill and there was an explosion.. Everything within a four foot radius is now destroyed, bah!

Skintwin Registered User

Bloody parents expecting me to spend all weekend doing what they say. NOOOOOOOOOOO. JUST BLOODY NO! I want boards time!!!

Skintwin Registered User

And all the old threads EVERYWHERE are gone...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Grindylow Closed Account

I'm home alone and there's someone banging banging banging something outside/near my door/at my door I'm not even sure it sounds like breaking something and I turned on all the lights and all of a sudden it stopped.. Im so scared :|

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!