johnny_ultimate Production Model EVA-02
#7,006

Nah, would be too distracted by the low-res cover art

DinoRex Registered User
#7,007

Would anyone else play the hell out of this?

2 people have thanked this post
Andrew76 Moderator
#7,008

Looks excellent. What is it?

DinoRex Registered User
#7,009

Oh it's just a mock up of what a Game of Thrones game could look like.

Andrew76 Moderator
#7,010

Feckin knew there was disappointment coming with that pic.

Ooh crap, forgot, isn't Grimrock out today? Damn, just checked my gog account, not available yet.

DinoRex Registered User
#7,011

I'm currently between credit cards as MBNA forgot to send me a new one when the old one expired... So Grimrock will have to wait.

OwaynOTT Registered User
#7,012

Batman v Predator comics are excellent. Read a load of them when I was younger from my uncle's collection.
One comic in particular sticks in mind. It was a compilation of stories and it featured batman v predator, the mask, the evil dead and some other one that I cannot remember. Excellent stuff.

johnny_ultimate Production Model EVA-02
#7,013

I quite like the look of Grimrock (alas, it's not supported by my hipster laptop iOS yet), but hate the name. There's nothing that irrationally annoys me more than dodgy fantasy titles

Actually just started watching Game of Thrones last night. Skyrim: The HBO show!

Doge Registered User
#7,014

DinoRex said:
Oh it's just a mock up of what a Game of Thrones game could look like.

Mugen that **** yo!*

*BTW - I've never played Mugen :/

DinoRex Registered User
#7,015

MUGEN is the most ridiculous thing we've ever played at an A&R beers and I don't say that lightly.

1 person has thanked this post
Andrew76 Moderator
#7,016

johnny_ultimate said:
I quite like the look of Grimrock (alas, it's not supported by my hipster laptop iOS yet), but hate the name. There's nothing that irrationally annoys me more than dodgy fantasy titles

Actually just started watching Game of Thrones last night. Skyrim: The HBO show!

Just checked the Gog forums and it's not out until 5pm GMT, although that's still no use to you unfortunately. iOS, pah! Thought would be too main stream for you now too.

Retr0gamer Category Moderator
#7,017

Mugen is just a fighting game engine, it's the crazy stuff that people do with it that's crazy. As a fighting game engine it's utter tosh but it's fun to mess about with all the fan made stuff

DinoRex Registered User
#7,018

Killer Whale pwns all!

Myrddin Subscriber
#7,019

Billy from Game Chasers shows his gamesroom

(Invalid youtube)

2 people have thanked this post
Steve X2 Moderator
#7,020

I see "Game Focus" has closed its doors for good in London

It was a great retro game and import shop that sold all sorts of jap import goodies as well as normal retro games.

Bad times.

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!