JP Liz V1 Registered User

Sookie nurtures Eric; Bill gets involved personally in the necromancy crisis; Pam takes the veil; Sam becomes Tommy's accomplice; Arlene and Terry look to religion to solve their problem; Jesus and Lafayette head to Mexico to harness a shaman's power; Jason convalesces.

ToniTuddle Farts Are Happiness

Godric!!!!! WTF!!

tvnutz Registered User

Doesn't look like

Spoiler (Show)

Jaxxy Registered User

ToniTuddle said:
Godric!!!!! WTF!!

Bet ya it's another "dream"!

Though I hope not. And Pam... Does her best work when she's angry.

1 person has thanked this post
FreudianSlippers Registered User

ToniTuddle Farts Are Happiness

JaxxYChicK said:
Bet ya it's another "dream"!

Yeah it probably is a dream. But normally Godric is telling him to be kinder or whatever and not.....suck the life esp out of Sookie! Definitely a dream.

Stands to sense that Pam won't be healed, same as Eric can't get his memory back. Lordy she looks brutal

FreudianSlippers Registered User

Not a particularly action-packed episode, but certainly the best of the season so far.

Sookie was not very annoying this week, Bill grew some balls, Pam funny as usual and Eric is going to be different now that he knows what he did.
IMO setting up for a rash of good eps to come after this.

Hope we've seen the back of Tara now for a while, damn she's annoying!

"Oh my gravy!" - indeed Jason... oh my gravy indeed!

The ending... what can I say? Awesome!

PhoenixParker Registered User

Don't agree it's the best in the series so far, that'd be last weeks.

Spoiler (Show)

Jaxxy Registered User

For me, this season really seems to be kicking off now. I really enjoyed this episode and it feels as though things are starting to roll. "Oh my gravy" from Jason, the Mickenses are brown bread (hooray!), nice twist there with Tommy the gator and epic "oops!" moment there from Pam. What an ending indeed!

Was pretty impressed with the Comic-Con promo too, and I have to say sometimes I'm delighted that Alan Ball diverts from the books as much as he can, otherwise I wouldn't be anywhere near as excited to watch the rest of the series.

tvnutz Registered User

This was probably the best of the season so far. Things are starting to kick off now and it should hopefully get interesting. Pam is brilliant,delighted they made her a regular.

"I can put up with a lot but when you fuck with my face it's time to die!"

Block (8 Registered User

Definitely agree with the view that this episode seems to be kicking the season into gear.
Can't wait until next week!!

loveisdivine Registered User

I agree with everyone else, it feels like its getting started now.

The comic con trailer looks awesome, and from what I can see most of the stuff in the trailer hasnt happened yet on the show, so hopefully its gonna be action packed from here on.

Teddy_Picker Registered User

Hoyt. On top of Jason. Screaming his own name. That is all.

JP Liz V1 Registered User

Finally

2 people have thanked this post
EdgarAllenPoo Registered User

Teddy_Picker said:
Hoyt. On top of Jason. Screaming his own name. That is all.

Words fail me while watching that. The stuff with Pam's face was hard to watch, loved Bill's line when he saw her "the world needs more bee keepers"

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!