fofany Registered User

Great to see all the losses on here tonight. Your puppy is gorgeous Lainy - that'll keep you busy, but you know what you're letting yourself in for! Our dogs are both 11 years old now, so we're well past the puppy stage. Love the blog too, you're so positive about everything & I look forward to reading more.

2 people have thanked this post
katmcl Registered User

Hi,

Just joined the Boards and delighted to see this thread. I started WW 2 weeks ago, 1st week down 7.5lbs and 2nd week down 4lbs...week 3 weigh in tomorrow morning so tracker crossed

Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences and tips.

5 people have thanked this post
Lady Lainy Registered User

fofany said:
Great to see all the losses on here tonight. Your puppy is gorgeous Lainy - that'll keep you busy, but you know what you're letting yourself in for! Our dogs are both 11 years old now, so we're well past the puppy stage. Love the blog too, you're so positive about everything & I look forward to reading more.

awww thanks! Its just my little corner to vent...share....put out into the world...and my way of holding my self accountable

1 person has thanked this post
Baby75 Registered User

How may points in golden syrup does any one know please just made a pudding will post the recipe in the thread for it! but I was meant to use whole eggs and only used the whites so working out the points now!

Lady Lainy Registered User

right....i'm about as hydrated as i can get! I'll prob be up all night peeing! But its gotta be done! Need 3 perfect days!

So on that note me and Rua are off to bed

mdbatches Registered User

If anyone is feeling the urge to binge or have any desire for junk food, please let me describe how I feel first:

I ate so much bread and crap today that I feel bloated and horrible, its totally not worth it. I feel a stone heavier and totally regret falling off the wagon. Anymore when I feel a craving for junk I'll have to have something to distract me. Keeping on track is such a great rewarding feeling, its definitely not worth wasting points on rubbish! Good Luck to everyone this week, I hope ye get the losses ye deserve!

3 people have thanked this post
GT_TDI_150 Registered User

I went through my wardrobe yesterday ...

Trousers:
11 pairs(some 42s, some 40's, some 38s) are too big => charity shop!
have only 3 pairs(all 36s)(and 2 trackies) that fit me right
have 2 work trousers and a pair of jeans that wont close on me just yet

Shirts:
many a pair sent to the local boat yards so they can fit numerous sailboats with new sails ... some were huge!!

Jumpers+TShirts:
I sorted through them a while ago and like the ones I'm left with too much to throw any more out

5 people have thanked this post

wooohoooo, my weight can now be expressed in numbers begining with 14st!!! 14st12.5 to be precise.

another 2.5lbs down, 32.5lbs in total

10 people have thanked this post
Layla0509 Registered User

GT_TDI_150 said:
wooohoooo, my weight can now be expressed in numbers begining with 14st!!! 14st12.5 to be precise.

Well done that's brilliant fair play to ya I'm dying to get into the 14's not too long to wait now I hope

Layla0509 Registered User

hubby's off sick all wk so he's minding our LO so all I'd to worry about this morning was getting myself up and out of the house (can make a bit of time on my clock too!) so made up my lunch & breakie last night and I actually made the 51D today is gonna be a great day

fofany Registered User

GT_TDI_150 said:

Great news. I love going down a stone bracket. Keep up the good work.

flamelily Registered User

GT_TDI_150 said:

congrats thats brilliant!!!

loving your new puppy Lainey.....we don't have any doggies at the moment, ours died at the end of last year and I can't face replacing him yet

had a good night last night, got up on the treadmill and did 2.5km walk which after years of no exercise felt really good......managed to do about 8km so far this week and am hoping to squeeze another walk in before I face the scales on Thursday have a headache this morning but me thinks I didn't drink enough water after my walk last night!!!

can someone tell me how to point a portion of avocado??? I know the book says its 8pp for a 'medium' one but I always find that my idea of medium often is vastly different from theirs??? I ate an 80g portion last night but am not sure what points to give it

izzy24 Registered User

Was down 2 and half pounds last night...

So thats 2st and 9.5 lbs since february... Hoping to get over the 3stone mark for my holidays so 4 more WIs to go Cant wait...

8 people have thanked this post
harr Registered User

GT_TDI_150 said:

well done on the loss and getting under the 15 stone mark,can just ask what kind of exercises you do?

harr said:
well done on the loss and getting under the 15 stone mark,can just ask what kind of exercises you do?

I was walking round 10-12miles a week and running 3-9 miles a week but have hurt my ankle and did no excersise what so ever in the last 3 weeks( and lost +6lbs in those 3weeks). The only think is I dont eat my weeklies

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!