confuseddotcom Closed Account

Hi,

Have a 90-minute Assessment to attend with Cregg Recruitment for Medtronic Galway.

Anyone got any tips or advice on this, haven't a clue what to expect, or would like to hear some experiences of others' Assessments ......

dcdiz Registered User

confuseddotcom said:
Hi,

Have a 90-minute Assessment to attend with Cregg Recruitment for Medtronic Galway.

Anyone got any tips or advice on this, haven't a clue what to expect, or would like to hear some experiences of others' Assessments ......

Hey confuseddotcom,. cant help you in terms of what they expect, but I have been trying to get through to cregg recruitment/Medtronic for over a week and failed every time, would you possibly be able to forward me the number on which you got through to them please?!

helloha Registered User

Hey confuseddotcom.... any word on your assessment yet? I did it on Monday 16th also & haven't even received a rejection yet

dcdiz- I got through on [XXXX] two weeks ago but I reckon try the [xxxxx] number if that fails.

djtommy Registered User

confuseddotcom said:
Hi,

LIKE TO KNOW AS I HAVE BEEN CALLED ON MONDAY FOR Assessment

Mrdata. Registered User

Have an assessment this week. Would anyone have any info on what to expect for the 90 min assessment for Medtronic? Is it an aptitude test?

slatted4 Registered User

Hi, I have a group assessment coming up with Medtronic for engineering role.
Anyone have any advice on what to expect etc?

Many Thanks,

tomtom111 Registered User

i also have assesment anyone know what to expect or bring

jobeenfitz Registered User

bit confused, wrong thread.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!