demoreino Registered User

Delighted to hear the playground is nearly ready. We will continue to recommend Nagles to our customers. Is it officialy a 5 star campsite ? Personally I think it now has everything you would want.
Kevin www.iwmotorhomes.ie

barryfitz Registered User

Swanner said:
I must be the odd one out here but I really don't like the old concrete shower blocks there.

The Shower blocks must have been upgraded recently enough because when we were there last year they seemed to be brand new!

Each to their own though as you say..

1 person has thanked this post
Swanner Registered User

It's a few years since I stayed there so it may have been upgraded in fairness to them.

WildWater Registered User

Posting this from Nagels - with all the fuss on here we decided to check it out

It really is an excellent campsite and very well maintained. The new playground is excellent. Finished to a very high standard and a good range of equipment. It must have set them back quite a few bob. But it was the dealmaker for us, without it we would probably have used an SNI site.

Shower block, kitchen and toilets all very clean and modern. Wifi connection is excellent also.

Kevin one of your vans here tonight also.

demoreino Registered User

Wildwater , thanks for the update on the whereabouts of 1 of our vans .
After been there last year i have recommended it to any of our customers that are heading down south . Well kept and well equipped sites deserve a favourable mention.

demoreino said:
Wildwater , thanks for the update on the whereabouts of 1 of our vans .

No problem, you can send me my cut later

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!