Massive Wallpaper

+

10 people have thanked this post
kaki Registered User

16 people have thanked this post
Kold Registered User

8 people have thanked this post
Seaneh Banned

This is more tragic than funny, and I don't have a picture, but I sneezed while mouse wheel scrolling through my hotbar and managed to right-click on the floor of my house, not my house, which is floating about 40 layers in the air, is on fire... floor and roof were both wood... fml.

4 people have thanked this post
the_syco Registered User

Seaneh said:
This is more tragic than funny, and I don't have a picture, but I sneezed while mouse wheel scrolling through my hotbar and managed to right-click on the floor of my house, not my house, which is floating about 40 layers in the air, is on fire... floor and roof were both wood... fml.

Reminds me of when I first tried to put a lava bucket into the furnace: somehow placed the lava on top of the furnace, and it killed me Luckily /home worked back then, as the furnace was at the bottom of a cave on Cians server, thus monsters/zombies/creepers were about.

ShadowHearth Registered User

9 people have thanked this post
Seaneh Banned

I forgot to mention I right clicked on the steel and flint, hence the fire.

DirtyBollox Registered User

Seaneh said:

Seaneh said:
I forgot to mention I right clicked on the steel and flint, hence the fire.

that'll teach you for the future. do not have the flint and tinder in your hot bar when you arent using it.

Tallon Closed Account

michaelpower said:
that'll teach you for the future. do not have the flint and tinder in your hot bar when you arent using it.

Never mind that, I had 64 TNT one time, and I was laying a floor

Looked away for a minute.... Lost half my village

humanji Registered User

One of the machines I play this on has a really dark monitor that can't be brightened. The unfortunate side effect is that when night falls, I can't see a single thing, so I just have to wait until daybreak. I just hit the inventory button so that I don't have to worry about accidentally moving or clicking on anything, and I can go about my other business on the computer (faffing about on Facebook and Boards, for example).

Today, while waiting for daybreak, I noticed it was taking longer than usual. Then I noticed that there were no stars out, and even with my monitor I can usually see them. So I placed a torch and found that some f*cker had build a stone coffin around me! I don't know who it was, but since Quazzie was near by, I'm blaming him. Although, Cherryghost then did the same thing to me later on. It's not funny people!

16 people have thanked this post
Tallon Closed Account

I can change to day time at any time

I usually do when Im on, gimme a shout if your stuck and we can do it for you

humanji Registered User

Well, it's the only time I actually get to do some work in the office, so it's best not to mess with the system!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!