In_tuition Banned

Fire away lads.

Best to keep things on a individual basis so there isn't selections four days in advance multiple pages back.

My betting preview is available here

Best of luck to everyone having a punt on this match

1 person has thanked this post
Headshot Registered User

disagree with ya In_tuition

i fancy Uruguay strongly for this match plus France are having disagreements already in the camp

dotsflan Registered User

im going with the draw here! at least one of us will be right

Cypher_sounds Registered User

I predict a Forlan hatrick plus ribery to get sent off

Kod-box Registered User

Uruguay all the way for me too.

bookie basher Registered User

im thinking of backing uruguay, im not going to back them in the match odds but im going to dutch 1-0,2-0,2-1, the combined odds come to 4/1 on betfair, i think thats a good price, if uruguay beat france its hard to see them winning say 3-0,3-1,3-2,4-0 etc

In_tuition Banned

Headshot said:
disagree with ya In_tuition

i fancy Uruguay strongly for this match plus France are having disagreements already in the camp

No worries mate. Mentioned on another thread that I don't expect many to agree about some of my selections.

As mentioned above, at least one of us will be right!! Best of luck anyway

Headshot Registered User

mind you i wont be betting on wins here
ill be going for overs, just think both teams are pretty dodgy in the back and good going forward especially Uruguay. I think Ribery will be real danger for France

Verance Registered User

I've been dismissing France's chances for quite a while now and i won't be changing my mind now. Team mates not willing to pass to each other in training pretty much sums up their team spirit.. sagna publicly criticising team selection earlier today and it looks fairly clear that nobody wants to fight for their manager. I'd be backing Uruguay ay 14/5 if I hadn't already layed France in numerous outrights.
0-0 at 17/2 looks like good value to me too, although I probably won't be having a bet, in what may turn out to be a poor affair.

ValueSeeker Registered User

Too tight to call for me, this one. Depends on who turns up on the day.

1-1 scoreline might offer a bit of value.

digme Banned

ValueSeeker said:
Too tight to call for me, this one. Depends on who turns up on the day.

1-1 scoreline might offer a bit of value.

Uruguay & France I'd say

2 people have thanked this post

A small bet on Diego Lugano to score may be worth looking at. He is a danger from set pieces and Lloris is a bit iffy to say the least from crosses. Currently 16.5 on betfair.

digme said:
Uruguay & France I'd say

I don't know, I hear Ireland are planning on gate crashing the party

Aidric Registered User

I've backed Uruguay to win this group and I expect them to come through. A win by the odd goal in this one I reckon.

DOC09UNAM Closed Account

Backed france and mexico in a double and have anelka as an anytime scorer @ 4.5

As an irishman it sickens me to say it, but COME ON FRANCE!!!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!