Mikeyt086 Registered User
#61

Pepe LeFrits said:
In my first match the opposition scored 4 goals in 9 minutes. hmm...


It can get really annoying, this was my last match:

Bury vs Shrewbury (me).

The game kicks off.
Free kick to Bury... and its in! WHAT A GOAL!
Free kick to Bury... and its in! WHAT A GOAL!
Free kick to Bury... and its in! WHAT A GOAL!
Free kick to Bury... and its in! WHAT A GOAL!
A missed opportunity for Shrewsbury after a bad pass by _________.
Thats the end of 90 mins.

Great stuff, Bury's dead ball overlord scored 4 free kicks in the first half and I had one chance which was a pass.

SantryRed Registered User
#62

Mikeyt086 said:
It can get really annoying, this was my last match:

Bury vs Shrewbury (me).

The game kicks off.
Free kick to Bury... and its in! WHAT A GOAL!
Free kick to Bury... and its in! WHAT A GOAL!
Free kick to Bury... and its in! WHAT A GOAL!
Free kick to Bury... and its in! WHAT A GOAL!
A missed opportunity for Shrewsbury after a bad pass by _________.
Thats the end of 90 mins.

Great stuff, Bury's dead ball overlord scored 4 free kicks in the first half and I had one chance which was a pass.


That can happen sometimes though in matches. Strikers just don't get chances!

Anyways, just had a brilliant one

Won the Premier League and Championship. 14 achievements out of 15, only one I didn't get is signing for your favourite team. Rank 1740.

CR 7 Registered User
#63

I think I win:


12 people have thanked this post
SantryRed Registered User
#64

Nah, you weren't playing in that game. It only tells you about goals for your team when you're unavailable

#65

started a new game and this time finally I got to play with utd after 3 seasons, then I get relegated back down to championship then back down to league 1. then I quit the browser and vow never to play this game again

Pinturicchio Registered User
#66

How the hell do you score from a turn & shoot? They all just go wide for me.

Tusky Registered User
#67

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar said:
started a new game and this time finally I got to play with utd after 3 seasons, then I get relegated back down to championship then back down to league 1. then I quit the browser and vow never to play this game again


United after 3 seasons ? Thats quite an achievement.

Pinturicchio said:
How the hell do you score from a turn & shoot? They all just go wide for me.


Its all about how long you press the mouse button. The more you press it, the further to the right it will go. Ideally you want to put it in the left hand corner. So press it for about half a second and release.

CR 7 Registered User
#68

Tusky said:


Its all about how long you press the mouse button. The more you press it, the further to the right it will go. Ideally you want to put it in the left hand corner. So press it for about half a second and release.


I'm stuck with that too. For some reason I can get it into the top right corner every time, without knowing how, but the keeper always saves.

Tusky Registered User
#69

Park Ji Sung said:
I'm stuck with that too. For some reason I can get it into the top right corner every time, without knowing how, but the keeper always saves.


If its going into the top right hand corner you are pressing for far too long.

CR 7 Registered User
#70

Tusky said:
If its going into the top right hand corner you are pressing for far too long.


I'm using a laptop too, so maybe that's affecting it. I can't figure out how to aim for a side.

Gillington Registered User
#71

The shorter you hold the button the more to the left it'll go,the longer you hold it,it'll aim for the right hand side.

What browser's best for playing? My Mozilla seems to lag a bit on it and italways seems to happen right before a shot/pass!

1 person has thanked this post
Tusky Registered User
#72

Gillington said:
The shorter you hold the button the more to the left it'll go,the longer you hold it,it'll aim for the right hand side.

What browser's best for playing? My Mozilla seems to lag a bit on it and italways seems to happen right before a shot/pass!


Runs perfect on chrome.

CR 7 Registered User
#73

Gillington said:
The shorter you hold the button the more to the left it'll go,the longer you hold it,it'll aim for the right hand side.

What browser's best for playing? My Mozilla seems to lag a bit on it and italways seems to happen right before a shot/pass!


Oh, that might explain, same as headers so.

Chrome hasn't given any problems for me.

postalservice Registered User
#74

Assets £7157052
Goals: 103 from 85 matches

10/15 achievements

and won a world cup for England

Mars Bar I belong here. As do you.
#75

Finally scored a floating header!

*I need to get a life*

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!