Nephew Registered User

I opened a paddy power account last week and the website seems to be constantly down for five to ten minute intervals any time I try to use it, logged in or not, which makes using it frustrating and pointless. At first I thought it was my internet connection but all other websites load perfectly when this happens. I even tried it from work and it was the exact same thing. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Kod-box Registered User

No, its never down for me, well maybe once in 3 years when they're updating the whole site.

Only problem i have is with their price changes, when you click a price it should be that and no changing when your confirming (not including the in-running market obviously)

ondarack Registered User

no to be honest i find the site very good, its never down. ya it can be annoying with the price change tho

mike65 Closed Account

It had a sticky spell about a month or so back (had to reload a few times) but in my years using it its been very reliable overall.

Nephew Registered User

It seems to load perfectly for my friend too any time I have trouble. I wonder is it something to do with my Irish Broadband connection as I am getting the same sort of ratio of it being down at work as at home and both connections are with IBB. Or it might be a sign to quit while I am ahead.

RocketRonnie Registered User

I wish mine was down more often

whatsupdoc? Registered User

with their price changes, when you click a price it should be that and no changing when your confirming
with their price changes, when you click a price it should be that and no changing when your confirming

All bookies do it
if you're backing a horse and price moves before you confirm, you are always going to have the changed price.
Not 100% sure you get a higher price though?

coughlan08 Registered User

no never have a problem,
and odds for soccer seem to be real good compared to bet365 anyway?

Nephew Registered User

It turns out it was a setting in firefox. I have set it to auto detect proxy settings and now its fine.

mike65 Closed Account

Anyone having problems this morning?

Headshot Registered User

I got this feedback thing this morning

I have it a big fat 0 and gave out stink about thier live betting and south american leagues having limited bets

mike65 Closed Account

I'd just like it to work

Headshot Registered User

pp is working perfectly for me, mike

mike65 Closed Account

I'm trying on FF and Opera and nothing. Other betting sites are loading.

Headshot Registered User

mike65 said:
I'm trying on FF and Opera and nothing. Other betting sites are loading.

strange

iv ff and it's working perfectly

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!