size10wudbnice Registered User

I have just bought these tablets online.. as i kno lots of people who are taking them and the weight is falling of them..I am on them 7 days now, i take one tablet each morning with breakfast,..through out the day my appetite is suppressed and i have a slight bit more energy..but it is nothing extreme like other chinese herbal tablets such as chinese magic show..which i have also tried and found them to be very strong like an emphetimine drug..but these tablets are great ..so far..i have googled these alot and i have found no bad reviews and they seem to be quite safe..
i would like to know if anyone else is taking them and if so how are they getting on..i have lost 5lb already which i am very happy with.
i would also like to add that i am having three small healthy meals a day also.. and i am drinking maybe 1-2 litres of water a day.

i would like to hear any opinions from people.. i am 28 (F) living in Dublin

Transform Registered User

so full of sh1t

2 people have thanked this post
size10wudbnice Registered User

Transform said:
so full of sh1t

why do you say that i am being genuine,

J-Fit Registered User

size10wudbnice said:
I have just bought these tablets online.. as i kno lots of people who are taking them and the weight is falling of them..I am on them 7 days now, i take one tablet each morning with breakfast,..through out the day my appetite is suppressed and i have a slight bit more energy..but it is nothing extreme like other chinese herbal tablets such as chinese magic show..which i have also tried and found them to be very strong like an emphetimine drug..but these tablets are great ..so far..i have googled these alot and i have found no bad reviews and they seem to be quite safe..
i would like to know if anyone else is taking them and if so how are they getting on..i have lost 5lb already which i am very happy with.
i would also like to add that i am having three small healthy meals a day also.. and i am drinking maybe 1-2 litres of water a day.

To be honest, I'd just drop the pills and do it the real and only way. You'll rub people up the wrong way talking about pills here, it's like a red rag to a bull. No explanation is necessary because they don't work. Please just take my word for this.

EileenG Moderator

What's in them?

Transform Registered User

yea bloody right - off you go and take your little pills so 28yr female living in dublin - reads like a lonely hearts line.

Sorry but you are in the wrong place trying to push pills and making these claims

TheEntrepreneur Registered User

size10wudbnice said:

It's got nothing to do with fitness. Use common sense please.

corkcomp Registered User

+ 1 to the last two responses.

BossArky Moderator

This is a fitness forum.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!