twenty8 Registered User

Now that the New Year has started you are probably thinking that you want to get out and get rid of that spare tyre which is starting to form!

We are a bunch of boardies plus friends who play a 5 / 6 a side game in Newbridge Town FC every Tuesday night at 8pm. We are looking for a few more people who are interested in playing.

If you want to join us please let me know. It is only €6 per night and there is a good bunch of guys who play regularly. We need about 3 or 4 more regular players and I reckon we will be good until the summer at least.

oddone Registered User

twenty8 said:
Now that the New Year has started you are probably thinking that you want to get out and get rid of that spare tyre which is starting to form!

We are a bunch of boardies plus friends who play a 5 / 6 a side game in Newbridge Town FC every Tuesday night at 8pm. We are looking for a few more people who are interested in playing.

If you want to join us please let me know. It is only €6 per night and there is a good bunch of guys who play regularly. We need about 3 or 4 more regular players and I reckon we will be good until the summer at least.

hello i might be interested should I pm you for / with details?

twenty8 Registered User

You are very welcome. Send me your name and mobile number and I will put you on the list. You will need to register on teamer.net.

The game is at 8pm in Newbridge Town FC. We didn't play last night as the pitch was too icy and was cancelled early in the day. Fingers crossed for next Tuesday.

oddone Registered User

twenty8 said:
You are very welcome. Send me your name and mobile number and I will put you on the list. You will need to register on teamer.net.

The game is at 8pm in Newbridge Town FC. We didn't play last night as the pitch was too icy and was cancelled early in the day. Fingers crossed for next Tuesday.

will do cheers.

RedNiall Registered User

Just wanted to echo what Twenty said about our game on tuesday night. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and the games have always been played in a fun relaxed manner. We do however need about three or four more regular players so if this sounds like it suits you we would be delighted to hear from you. Players of any ability and age are welcome.

panama Banned

RedNiall said:
Just wanted to echo what Twenty said about our game on tuesday night. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and the games have always been played in a fun relaxed manner. We do however need about three or four more regular players so if this sounds like it suits you we would be delighted to hear from you. Players of any ability and age are welcome.

IF ANYONE FANCIES A GAME TONIGHT AND ARE ABLE TO PLAY
AT 8 O'CLOCK PLEASE POST HERE OR PM ME.

WE ARE SHORT ON NUMBERS AND ALL NEW PLAYERS ARE VERY WELCOME.

THANKS.

pistolpetes11 Moderator

Were short two players for tomorrow night if any one fancies a run out , have 8 at the moment .

Game is at 8 on the Astro pitches in Newbridge Football club.

eyeball kid Registered User

If you're really stuck for a player, and I mean really stuck I could go.

Never played that much football and my fitness would not be fantastic but at least I could stand there.

Let me know.

muletide Registered User

Not very fit and not too hot at football - You will fit right in.

Come down for 8 - You've nothing to lose

eyeball kid Registered User

Ok, see ya then.

pistolpetes11 Moderator

eyeball kid said:
If you're really stuck for a player, and I mean really stuck I could go.

Never played that much football and my fitness would not be fantastic but at least I could stand there.

Let me know.

Come along definitely ,

Not much fitnees and just standing there pretty much sounds like the rest of us

We are on the first Astro pitch at 8PM Newbridge Town Football Club .

Any more takers ???

manu4life Registered User

Still looking for players for Tuesday night at 8?

pistolpetes11 Moderator

manu4life said:
Still looking for players for Tuesday night at 8?

Just sent you a pm there , yep were always looking for players to keep the numbers up !

Cheers

Peter

manu4life Registered User

Thanks for that Pistolpetes11..I've just replied to your pm.

elstudio2000 Registered User

Hi Lads, I used to play soccer on a weekly basis down south, have since moved to newbridge to follow my job, looking to integrate into the community LOL I can run and play when I want ha

Tuesday is an ideal eve for me and hopefully weather stays good like it is....

I'd defo drop down as a regular keep it going before I seize up!!!

Let me know if there is a space to drop down I'll do it next tuesday....drop me a PM for my mobile and ya can simply drop me a txt to drop in or watever

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!