HigginsJ Registered User
#2,986

Arawn said:
The 40 ....with a cheerleader waiting at the end .2 of a second Big Ben!

.15 for Antonio Cromartie

HigginsJ Registered User
#2,987

Oh dear

An NYC woman has offered herself to this years Mr Irrelevant for a night of "fun"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82896421/article/woman-sets-her-scandalous-eyes-on-next-mr-irrelevant?module=HP11_content_stream

nerd69 Registered User
#2,988

HigginsJ said:
.15 for Antonio Cromartie

haha and by 1 min she will have 6 kids

Danger_dave1 Registered User
#2,989

Wouldn't Samuel be a perfect for for Vikings? They run cover 2 buck alot. What's there cap situation?

mikemac1 Closed Account
#2,990

Vikings signed Chris Carr for that

1 person has thanked this post
JaMarcus Hustle Closed Account
#2,991

Just an FYI, I haven't seen it myself but 4th & Goal is on ESPN at 8:15 this evening. Trailer is interesting, it looks very gritty - gonna give it a watch myself.

#2,992

Tebow and John Kuhn featured in 100-90 of NFL Network's top 100 of 2012. Somebody is trolling heavily.

Stev_o Registered User
#2,993

Kuhn is an extra ordinary player for his position. He warrants such a selection.

#2,994

Stev_o said:
Kuhn is an extra ordinary player for his position. He warrants such a selection.

Not when you consider how it's voted for. Each player in the league votes for their top 20. So somebody included Kuhn on a list with Brady, Rodgers, AP, Megatron etc. Most likely a few of his team mates.

UnitedIrishman Registered User
#2,995

JaMarcus Hustle said:
Not when you consider how it's voted for. Each player in the league votes for their top 20. So somebody included Kuhn on a list with Brady, Rodgers, AP, Megatron etc. Most likely a few of his team mates.

I'd imagine a lot of it has to with other players in his position across the league and how they see him. As for Tebow, he more than likely got a vote off every church-going NFL player. Good listening to the players views on them, even moreso the guys who disagree with players being in the list. Hopefully they have a few more interviews throughout the 100.

deisedude Registered User
#2,996

Tebow seems a likeable guy and given the media coverage or Tebowmania this surely influenced other players. Not really surprised he got in even if its not warranted

barbarians Registered User
#2,997

I'm being biased as a Cowboys fan but Tony Romo at #91 is ridiculous in my opinion.

Should be much higher but it's only a meaningless poll anyway.

nerd69 Registered User
#2,998

barbarians said:
I'm being biased as a Cowboys fan but Tony Romo at #91 is ridiculous in my opinion.

Should be much higher but it's only a meaningless poll anyway.

JaMarcus Hustle said:
Tebow and John Kuhn featured in 100-90 of NFL Network's top 100 of 2012. Somebody is trolling heavily.

it all depends on how you look at it if its most talented players there should be far less qbs because the most talented fb would be reguarded on the same level as the most talented qb but if its most valuable then there should be at leas 15 qbs on the list and romo should be way higher.

for me if its most talented romo cant be top 100 hes only in there because hes a qb and kuhn should be higher because he plays an unglamorous position but he plays it at a very high level

matthew8 Registered User
#2,999

nerd69 said:
it all depends on how you look at it if its most talented players there should be far less qbs because the most talented fb would be reguarded on the same level as the most talented qb but if its most valuable then there should be at leas 15 qbs on the list and romo should be way higher.

for me if its most talented romo cant be top 100 hes only in there because hes a qb and kuhn should be higher because he plays an unglamorous position but he plays it at a very high level

Tony Romo has the statistics of an elite QB. Kuhn does very little by comparison. I'd have Vickers and Leach ahead of him. How good can Kuhn be is GB plays so many plays without him?

eagle eye Registered User
#3,000

I think Tebow deserves to be there based on last season. Agree that Romo should be higher. I don't think John Kuhn should be there though.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!