Infoanon Registered User

Have UPC stopped sending out Bills for their TV services ?

I and others have not received Bills for the UPC TV service - although reminders have been received.

UPC have been pushing people to sign up to on line billing...

FloatingVoter Registered User

Infoanon said:
Have UPC stopped sending out Bills for their TV services ?

I and others have not received Bills for the UPC TV service - although reminders have been received.

UPC have been pushing people to sign up to on line billing...

As far as I know, you had to opt out of online billing. I seem to remember opting out online through MyUPC.

campo Registered User

you are probably paying by direct debit if so they dont post out a bill unless the montly cost change

Alun Registered User

I haven't received a paper bill since I signed up for MyUPC (which is fine by me), but then I pay by DD. Actually that's not quite true, they send you a paper bill whenever anything changes, such as a change of service or price increases, but otherwise nothing. That's a separate issue to eBilling which is where you keep on paying the bills manually but do it on-line, and get reminders by text message when it's due.

Infoanon Registered User

campo said:
you are probably paying by direct debit if so they dont post out a bill unless the montly cost change

Not paying by direct debit - just not receiving any bills - so much for their improved customers service.....

nomorelili Registered User

where can i verify my bill informatin? i recive a bigger bill this month and i need 2 know why. i need 2 see why is bigger so i can pay the bill. thank u

djimi Registered User

Go onto their website and sign up for MyUPC or whatever they call it. You can view your account information on there.

nomorelili Registered User

thank u djimi

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!