estes_ryan Registered User

estes_ryan said:
Just got the letter. Its a thick envelope. Prolly about 40 pages in it. I can see colors. Too afraid to open it. Is this a good thing?

Waiting list... UGH! Looks like the end of the road.

I am Registered User

I GOT IN

popcorn_ Registered User

guysss good few in my portfolio class found out they got in, and some that they're on the list or they werent accepted, havent gotten my letter yet, is this a bad sign? : / i've heard before of people not getting any letter and then calling up to find that they dont get in , ... : (

Rosie30 Registered User

popcorn_ said:
guysss good few in my portfolio class found out they got in, and some that they're on the list or they werent accepted, havent gotten my letter yet, is this a bad sign? : / i've heard before of people not getting any letter and then calling up to find that they dont get in , ... : (

It could be just your post!! I'm sure thats all. Where are you doing your course?

popcorn_ Registered User

stillorgan : )

Rosie30 Registered User

popcorn_ said:
stillorgan : )

How many got in out of interest?

caraclaire Registered User

Rosie30 said:
How many got in out of interest?

I have a feeling it was about 180, but i could be way off I got accepted too I'm absolutely over the moon, cannot wait x

FiB3 Registered User

I got in, but think im going to take lsad instead

I am Registered User

where is everyone looking for accommodation? :S

Blue_Seas Registered User

So I got in to NCAD and will be starting in September. Wondering if anyone's interested in receiving some help? I need a summer job to pay for all the materials now

I can at least get people started and answer questions, give advice from what I've heard and what I've experienced, then when summer's up people can continue on their own or if they're really stuck I could continue helping them.

Before I start advertising or figuring out times and whatnot I was going to check here for interest and probably cross-post to the Leaving Cert forum too. I know a teacher who's giving them for around €300 weekly after school (with a group) so I was thinking of doing them individually for €5-€10 for an hour or two.

Any takers?

experiMental Registered User

Has anybody got a catalogue of NCAD product/industrial design show of 2013? I live in Dublin, so PM me if you have it. I would greatly appreciate this. Also, if there is a web link, that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

sflesciati Registered User

Blue_Seas said:
So I got in to NCAD and will be starting in September. Wondering if anyone's interested in receiving some help? I need a summer job to pay for all the materials now

I can at least get people started and answer questions, give advice from what I've heard and what I've experienced, then when summer's up people can continue on their own or if they're really stuck I could continue helping them.

Before I start advertising or figuring out times and whatnot I was going to check here for interest and probably cross-post to the Leaving Cert forum too. I know a teacher who's giving them for around €300 weekly after school (with a group) so I was thinking of doing them individually for €5-€10 for an hour or two.

Any takers?

Meee! I am italian and i want to try to get into Ncad or Limerick for the next year, now I live 40 minutes from Dublin, now i send you a pm

Tiriel Moderator

Mod note - I don't think it is getting the response desired and instead is coming across as an advert. I understand that this was not your intention OP, but to avoid having other threads pop up with the same intention, I have to lock this.

If anyone wants to give you feedback, they can do so via PM.
Thread closed.

magick_tea Registered User

Hi guys,
just wondering if theres anyone who got in to the core year in Ncad that wants to chat/discuss?

lorilow Registered User

Hi ye I did don't have a clue what happens next !! Waiting to see if something arrives in the post.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!