deisemum Registered User

I found it just now but have to go out in a few mins so will copy it later this afternoon.

1 person has thanked this post
DAISY9988 Registered User

Any news yet

Many thanks

deisemum Registered User

Sorry, I've a son in hospital.

PM your email address to me and I'll send it on to you.

Any news

deisemum Registered User

If you pm your email address to me I'll send it on to you.

Have sent you the details

thank you

Thank you so much for sending the diet sheet

osfan Registered User

Hi,
I'm new on here. I'm desperate to get hold of a copy of The Flexi Diet by Slimming magazine & found this post.

If possible please would you be able to make me a copy of The Flexi Diet? I am quite happy to pay for postage etc.

I've been trying to find a copy of this diet for ages now & I really hope that you can help me.

Thank you

osfan Registered User

deisemum said:
If you pm your email address to me I'll send it on to you.

Hi,
I hope it's ok if I reply to this. I was wondering if you could email me a copy of The Flexi Diet by Slimming Magazine please like you did for the other lady?

I've been trying to get a copy of this diet ever since Slimming Magazine was closed & I'd be really grateful if you could help me.

Thank you

osfan Registered User

DAISY9988 said:
Thank you so much for sending the diet sheet

Hi,
I saw your post about The Flexi Diet & if the lady who emailed it to you no longer has it I was wondering if you do me a Copy please?

Like you, I've lost my copy.

Thank you

lynnielou Registered User

Just wondering if anyone still has a copy of the Flexi Diet that they could send me please?

deisemum Registered User

Yeah I'll send it on tomorrow

pacey Registered User

Hi wondered if there was anychance of a copy of the flexi diet being sent to me please - I to lost loads of weight with it but lost my copy years ago it is the only one that worked and as 2013 is the year I want to get my weight under control once and for all I really would appreciate anyone who has its help- Happy New Year to all!

henleyreed Registered User

Hi, just found this link and would like a copy of the flexi diet forwarding. please help if possible. many thanks.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!