peeka Registered User

ok long story short i came across a website which basically is for married men and women across the uk and ireland to meet up and have an affair or whatever

the men pay £119 per month and the women are free

so im a single guy in my 30s and decided to give it a bash as i hav nt been very successful as late in the fishing stakes

within three days my inbox had ten messages from women wanting to meet,chat,text or phone

ive already met three women one was a bit mad so wont say much about her,another i met in a hotel on my day off and after five mins she says listen ive booked a room so theres no point in wasting more time making small talk here ,so up we went and spent the next three hours like a pair of rabbits

the next one i met in a coffee shop after work she seemed very nervous in the shop with her fidgeting and looking at the door everytime someone entered so i asked would she like to go somewhere more private she said how about her car to which i agreed and she drove to a secluded spot where her animal instincts kicked in

already have another two lined up this week ,am i mad taking advantage of these women or am i just giving them what they advertised themselves for ,but what suprised me the most was the sheer amount of married women out there who are obviously not happy in there marraige and are looking for some kind of escapism

and yes before anyone asks i practiced safe sex

7 people have thanked this post
Toots Category Moderator

I don't think you're 'taking advantage' of them. If you are both meeting up with the intent to have sex, then well and good. The only problem I'd imagine you running into is A. You start do develop feelings for a married woman but all she is interested in is no-strings sex, or B. you end up with an angry hubby after you!

AlmightyCushion Moderator

You're not taking advantage of anyone. It takes two to tango and they're clearly up for it. Enjoy it.

Also any yore ma jokes will get a ban.

mumhaabu Banned

Link to the site please by PM. We don't want the whole world knowing do we?

winston82 Registered User

I smell bullsi1t

peeka Registered User

mumhaabu said:
Link to the site please by PM. We don't want the whole world knowing do we?

pm sent
winston82 said:
I smell bullsi1t

no messing its true i know my post count is low but this isnt my regular acc

antomorro-sei Registered User

Heroic!

Diabhal Beag Known cowboy

Married women can go **** themselves

PrettyInPunk Registered User

peeka said:
so i asked would she like to go somewhere more private she said how about her car to which i agreed and she drove to a secluded spot where her animal instincts kicked in

I was in Sandymount tonight and i stopped in one of the carparks with a friend, saw this guy doing a girl doggy in their car. When they drove off she had her face in her lap so no one could see it.

IT WAS YOU WITH YOUR AFFAIR LADY!

Abi Closed Account

peeka said:
pm sent

no messing its true i know my post count is low but this isnt my regular acc

Yore bold.

It true Id say. Duno why.

peeka Registered User

PrettyInPunk said:
I was in Sandymount tonight and i stopped in one of the carparks with a friend, saw this guy doing a girl doggy in their car. When they drove off she had her face in her lap so no one could see it.

:Dnot me it was lastnight near the airport

sure you wernt at at one of those dogging sites

Gavin "shels" Registered User

antomorro-sei said:
Heroic!

They're no Berlin prostitutes I'd say Anto.

The_Dazzler Registered User

PrettyInPunk said:

So, what were you doing with your friend?

1 person has thanked this post
TomCo Registered User

Woah, were they hot?
How old?

PrettyInPunk Registered User

Are you refferring to the couple i saw?!!!

And i was with a friend....enjoying the view you know the way

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!