Basq Registered User

So what's everyone's opinion on Toobz? Tayto's answer to Pringles.. only had one or two last Saturday night in brother's house but quite liked them. Not a huge Pringle fan but these are thinner than Pringles.

They're definitely not bad, but will be hit or miss with Pringles fans as they're NOT Pringles..but as a non-Pringles fan, I quite like them.

They're currently available in 2 flavours, Sour Cream & Onion and Original, and in a slighty-smaller-than-Pringles-tin. They're on special in Dunnes now - 2 for €1.69.

phasers Registered User

I just had some a minute ago funnily enough.

They're ok, but they don't have the dusting of powdery stuff pringles have, and I love me some powdery stuff

cozmik Banned

basquille said:
So what's everyone's opinion on Toobz? Tayto's answer to Pringles.. only had one or two last Saturday night in brother's house but quite liked them. Not a huge Pringle fan but these are thinner than Pringles.

They're definitely not bad, but will be hit or miss with Pringles fans as they're NOT Pringles..but as a non-Pringles fan, I quite like them.

They're currently available in 2 flavours, Sour Cream & Onion and Original, and in a slighty-smaller-than-Pringles-tin. They're on special in Dunnes now - 2 for €1.69.

Funny after reading your post all I can think about now are Pringles!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!