gouldie20 Registered User

Anyone one know where you can get Bodhran Lessons south of Dublin in the new year? I know they have in Waltons but they are pretty expensive!

tommydan32 Registered User

Hi,

Im living in the Templeogue/Tallaght area, and am looking for beginners lessons in the Irish button accordian over the next few weeks.

stretchaq Registered User

anyone know where i can get guiter lessons in wexford??

blueskeys Registered User

Ever wanted to play your favourite songs on piano or keyboards?
I am an experienced live performer and teacher and have spent the last 12 years playing live with cover bands and tribute bands so i know how to play alot of hit songs on piano.
I teach my students in a way that makes them feel comfortable in a relaxed atmosphere (and if the student wants to learn without learning scales and reading sheet music, i can cater for that approach aswell.)
I have two types of classes.......
20 Euro for a 40 minute lesson and 30 Euro for an hour long lesson.
Feel free to get in touch. I am based in Kilnamanagh in Dublin 24.

Futurecrook Hosted Moderator

Experienced teacher available for tin whistle or flute lessons in the Dublin 13 area. I have been teaching with Comhaltas for four years and I am currently studying music in DIT Conservatory of Music and Drama. Lessons available in my home or students. €15 for a half hour, €25 for 45 minutes. I can also proved classes in music theory and help in preparation for SCT exams and competitions. PM for details.

seacláid-te Registered User

gouldie20 said:
Anyone one know where you can get Bodhran Lessons south of Dublin in the new year? I know they have in Waltons but they are pretty expensive!

ya i am interested in getting them too! waltons are a lil pricy, any info would be greatly appreciated!!

30.06 Registered User

hi shayne here i am struggling with a tenor banjo living in bray could i arrange some lessons with you . shaynephelan@gmail.com thanks

Tradbacking Registered User

* Learn to accompany traditional and contemporary Irish tunes
* Beginner & Intermediate
* 1 on 1 tuition
* Bouzouki tuning GDAD
* Guitar tuning DADGAD

Contact tradbacking@gmail.com for more information
Location Bray area.

vibez Registered User

Hey does anyone know where i can get tenor banjos lessons????

Somewhere in Dublin (north)

I have sent PM to An Bradán Feasa havnt heard anything back so not sure if there doing it anymore.....

madfortrad Registered User

Harp teacher available in Co. Meath, very flexible for class times. Accomplished trad musician, also Grade 8 RIAM.
e-mail address: alicemartin.harp@yahoo.ie (original, I know!)

Ciaradursey Registered User

Availability(weekends/eves etc): PM me
Cost (if applicable): reasonable
Qualifications: Playing bodhran for over 10 yrs...have won county and provincial fleadhs...competed at all-ireland
Any other useful details: Contact me for more information

TradLad Registered User

Tin Whistle Lessons Available - Kilkenny Area
Very Experienced Whistle Player
Group and individual Lessons available
PM for details

Eire's Rose Registered User

Hi there,

I'm an experienced tin whistle player who is available to give lessons in the Co. Donegal area. I can also teach beginner piano accordian. Large repetoire of great trad tunes.

Available evenings and weekends.

Individual and group lessons catered for.

Sparki Registered User

Fiddle lessons available in Malahide,northside dublin or town
10euro for half an hour 20 for an hour
Flexible times available
Will cater for group lessons
Been playing for 15 years. Experienced teacher
Age 19.

Léan Registered User

This isn't me teaching, it's on behalf of my uncle, but feel free to pm me for anymore details

Mandolin - Banjo - Guitar Lessons
Over thirty years experience in all styles, trad, blues, jazz etc...

Where: Cork City

Phone: 021 4965989

Email:
[email protected]

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!