rigormortis Banned

Taken over north dublin 11/02/08. First picture taken 9.58am, second 10.15am, third 10.33 am. So we have 30+ minute contrails that gradually spread out?

oscarBravo Administrator

Yes. That's what contrails do.

Eero Banned

Alright Guys,

Just back from 10 days in Germany. Getting sprayed like bugs.

Eero

oscarBravo Administrator

More pictures of contrails and clouds. What a surprise.

meglome Registered User

Lads I'm really at a loss for how these pictures are showing Chemtrails. I used to live near Dublin airport when I was younger and every day planes would take off, fly right over our house (low) and leave contrails exactly like these behind. These were mostly ordinary Aer Lingus passenger planes and you could clearly see this. To dump large amounts of chemicals into the air from a plane (however ridiculously inefficient this would be), this plane would need to be a tanker. I can't say I ever saw a tanker fly overhead in the ten years we lived there. I can't see the point in posting pictures of contrails and clouds when you don't show any proof that they are anything but. And if there were planes spraying us would they leave the exact same vapour formations behind as every other plane, which is what your pictures are showing. And one last point, I'm the healthiest person you'll ever meet I don't even get colds and yet I lived directly under this for ten years, weird eh?

rigormortis Banned

meglome said:
Lads I'm really at a loss for how these pictures are showing Chemtrails.

It is often remarkable how those (not naming anyone in particular) receiving government grants, in the face of conclusive evidence, still deny the existence of certain activities.

rigormortis Banned

oscarBravo said:
More pictures of contrails and clouds. What a surprise.

A 30+ minute condensation trail? The reason I posted 3 pictures was to show that these were not clouds. The progression from chemical trail to gradual dispersion to the appearance of a cloud can be seen.

meglome Registered User

rigormortis said:
It is often remarkable how those (not naming anyone in particular) receiving government grants, in the face of conclusive evidence, still deny the existence of certain activities.

I'll quote my last post here

meglome said:
Lads I'm really at a loss for how these pictures are showing Chemtrails. I used to live near Dublin airport when I was younger and every day planes would take off, fly right over our house (low) and leave contrails exactly like these behind. These were mostly ordinary Aer Lingus passenger planes and you could clearly see this. To dump large amounts of chemicals into the air from a plane (however ridiculously inefficient this would be), this plane would need to be a tanker. I can't say I ever saw a tanker fly overhead in the ten years we lived there. I can't see the point in posting pictures of contrails and clouds when you don't show any proof that they are anything but. And if there were planes spraying us would they leave the exact same vapour formations behind as every other plane, which is what your pictures are showing. And one last point, I'm the healthiest person you'll ever meet I don't even get colds and yet I lived directly under this for ten years, weird eh?

How about not implying some sort of additional non existent conspiracy and rather addressing the fact that these pictures you're posting show exactly what every jet plane leaves behind.

And in case there's any clarity needed I can categorically state that I have never received a government grant of any kind for any reason.

meglome Registered User

rigormortis said:
A 30+ minute condensation trail? The reason I posted 3 pictures was to show that these were not clouds. The progression from chemical trail to gradual dispersion to the appearance of a cloud can be seen.

So clouds only take 30+ minutes to appear/disperse? I think some of our meteorologists would be fascinated to hear this.

rigormortis Banned

meglome said:
So clouds only take 30+ minutes to appear/disperse. I think some of our meteorologists would be fascinated to hear this.

What are you talking about? Note the word "appearance".

rigormortis Banned

meglome said:

How about not implying some sort of additional non existent conspiracy and rather addressing the fact that these pictures you're posting show exactly what every jet plane leaves behind.

You must not be the observant kind. Only a small minority of planes leave behind a condensation trail, the conditions must be correct. I have seen planes flying virtually side by side, one leaving a huge chemtrail, similar to that shown in my image and the other leaving no trail whatsoever. As for a condensation trail lasting for periods of over 30 seconds, I have yet to see this phenomenon.

meglome Registered User

rigormortis said:
What are you talking about? Note the word "appearance".

Em clouds appear... hot air meets cold air etc? Also you're still not addressing my point, every single jet plane leaves these contrails behind, exactly like the pictures you're showing. So your pictures show nothing of note whatsoever.

rigormortis Banned

meglome said:
Em clouds appear... hot air meets cold air etc? Also you're still not addressing my point, every single jet plane leaves these contrails behind, exactly like the pictures you're showing. So your pictures show nothing of note whatsoever.

Patience. See my post above (221).

meglome Registered User

rigormortis said:
You must not be the observant kind. Only a small minority of planes leave behind a condensation trail, the conditions must be correct. I have seen planes flying virtually side by side, one leaving a huge chemtrail, similar to that shown in my image and the other leaving no trail whatsoever. As for a condensation trail lasting for periods of over 30 seconds, I have yet to see this phenomenon.

Ah give me a break I lived right under a flight path for ten years. And you're showing me exactly what I saw all that time. In practice not every plane will leave a contrail every time but they all will some of the time, obviously depending on the conditions, altitude etc.

rigormortis Banned

meglome said:
In practice not every plane will leave a contrail every time but they all will some of the time, obviously depending on the conditions, altitude etc.

Yes I agree with this. However when has a condensation trail lasted for a period of a few minutes, never mind for hours?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!