zuutroy Registered User

So they go through all this rigmarole about bagging up your liquids, queing forever, taking off your shoes, blah blah blah....but I was allowed to walk through yesterday with 100 needles and 5 syringes full of what is effectively poison (insulin) which I had to pick up in Ireland for someone. It wasn't detected nor has it been any of the times said person has travelled in the past 5 years.
The whole thing is such a joke. If someone wants to wreck the place, they will.

cson Registered User

Medical stuff is exempt afaik. They allowed me bring in a 500ml contact lens solution in my hand luggage.

zuutroy Registered User

It may well be exempt, but that doesnt take away from its usefulness in hi-jacking a plane!

cson Registered User

Certainly, a big dripping syringe that contains AIDS, a lá the druggies prefered weapon when robbing, would definitely make you think twice.

Mossy Monk Registered User

You should call Joe Duffy and tell him this.

Random Closed Account

cson said:
Certainly, a big dripping syringe that contains AIDS, a lá the druggies prefered weapon when robbing, would definitely make you think twice.

POssibly be stabbed by a syriinge or be on a plane that crashes. I'll take my chances on the syringe.

MooseJam Registered User

the first a380 got delivered there recently, imagine that flying into a building

johnnyrotten Registered User

cson said:

Jesus. Its HIV not AIDS. AIDS is the illness that comes about as a result of HIV. its 2007 and still ignorance about this

DonalN Registered User

johnnyrotten said:
Jesus. Its HIV not AIDS. AIDS is the illness that comes about as a result of HIV. its 2007 and still ignorance about this

and you only get it if u catch the ghey first..!!!

2 stroke Registered User

cson said:

I was threatened with a bloodfilled sringe once. I told the ****head that if he tried it he wouldn't get out alive. Never saw a guy run as fast.

Naikon Awaiting Email Confirmation

What I can't understand at all, is that it is possible to purchase items made of glass after security checks.
What If someone decides to hijack a plane armed with shards of glass?

humbert Registered User

DonalN said:
and you only get it if u catch the ghey first..!!!

No, no, no, no, that's just the bad AIDS!

Random Closed Account

Naikon said:
What I can't understand at all, is that it is possible to purchase items made of glass after security checks.
What If someone decides to hijack a plane armed with shards of glass?

Sssh!! Don't tell them!

Oriel Banned

cson said:
Medical stuff is exempt afaik. They allowed me bring in a 500ml contact lens solution in my hand luggage.

You are not allowed more than a 100mm bottle of it.

cson Registered User

Well I was allowed the 500ml.

Oh and btw I mentioned the syringe in the context of a passenger on a plane using it to hijack a plane. Threatening an air stewardess and the like.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!