Draupnir Registered User

Hi Guys,

Does anybody know of stores in Ireland that stock Ambercrombie goods?

In particular, hoodies for very demanding 14 year old girls?!

Thanks.

fluppet Registered User

I haven't heard of any Irish stores selling it, but I know someone who bought some Abercrombie stuff on the internet from America and they were happy with it.

Creamy Goodness Booooom, Blast & Ruin

you won't find any in ireland at all, you're best bet is to order online at their store and suffer tax and customs.

Thomas_S_Hunterson Closed Account

Yea, I'm pretty sure you can only get it over the internet at the moment. You gotta watch it though, chances are you'll get hit by customs and VAT when the gear gets to Ireland.

Theres a mens clothing shop in Glasthule that stocks A&F hoodies, bought a couple myself there. Not the cheapest, but i suspect you already know that, and anything for a quiet life
Cant think of the name, but its on Adelaide Rd, opp Eagle House Pub, just off Glasthule Main St.
Dont know if they still have them but they did about a month ago, was surprised to see them in Ireland but it's a nice shop with very decent clothes, not some knock-off merchant.

Bateman Registered User

Lawros Tache
Theres a mens clothing shop in Glasthule that stocks A&F hoodies, bought a couple myself there. Not the cheapest, but i suspect you already know that, and anything for a quiet life
Cant think of the name, but its on Adelaide Rd, opp Eagle House Pub, just off Glasthule Main St.
Dont know if they still have them but they did about a month ago, was surprised to see them in Ireland but it's a nice shop with very decent clothes, not some knock-off merchant.

What else does that shop stock? Do they have a sale on at the moment?

Saruman Registered User

I will never understand why people think its cool to be a walking advertisement for a retail shop, especially when it does not even exist in this country!!

Fobia Registered User

Origin in Galway (where Gravity used to be) seem to sell Abercrombie stuff...no idea on if it's real etc etc as I wouldn't be into the brand but I definitely saw the label on some clothes in there.

JC 2K3 Registered User

Saruman
I will never understand why people think its cool to be a walking advertisement for a retail shop, especially when it does not even exist in this country!!

I don't understand it either and I can't understand why parents are so irresponsible as to allow it. It's a mindset to be discouraged.

kazper Registered User

Design Edge in Kilkenny started stocking Abercrombie & Fitch range in last few weeks, pretty pricey though, ladies hoodies €80+

Pythia Registered User

I'd try buy it from ebay from a UK seller so you won't get taxed.

Owen Registered User

I'd normally buy a few A&F Bits from the States when I'm there, but Gasoline in Cork are stocking A&F now. Not the full line, but it's a start.

fluppet Registered User

JC 2K3
I don't understand it either and I can't understand why parents are so irresponsible as to allow it. It's a mindset to be discouraged.

I know what you are saying, and I do think they are a bit overpriced, but the clothes are very good quality.

padi89 Closed Account

Cremo
you won't find any in ireland at all, you're best bet is to order online at their store and suffer tax and customs.

Theres a shop in Galway that sells some ambercrombie gear.

europerson Registered User

For guys, a shop in Dundalk called Tony McDonnell Menswear sells A&F stuff, but I wouldn't wear it myself.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!