How can you tell if a guy fancies/loves/has feelings for you? If your a guy what do you do when you fancy someone?

[if a guy friend seems dash to hide his man infront of you whatever way he can (sit at desk, coat etc.), and sustains a flush for a few mins, yet looks content/bright/smiles like there's nothing wrong, is this just an involuntary thing or what? (or is he just tired/faint/panicked or something?) I really apologise but i don't know any men that i could ask this question to]

Victor Registered User

[if a guy friend seems dash to hide his man infront
Do you mean penis / erection?

tman Registered User

him getting a boner whenever you're around is a pretty solid sign that he's into you...

fade2black Banned

If he gets drunk on a night out and doesn't text you, then he doesn't fancy you. Modern times have made it too easy for you ladies.

breadmonkey Registered User

fade2black
If he gets drunk on a night out and doesn't text you, then he doesn't fancy you. Modern times have made it too easy for you ladies.

lol, QFT!

MrPillowTalk Registered User

"how can you tell if a guy fancies you?"

he talks to you for more than 30 seconds.

Chucky the tree Closed Account

Is it not a bit werid the chap getting a stiffy every time he talks to you? he Must be very excitable.

BeardyGit Closed Account

Chucky the tree
Is it not a bit werid the chap getting a stiffy every time he talks to you? he Must be very excitable.

Nah, I get a big one for my significant other every time I see her too

OP, he likes you from the sounds of things.... You have to read between the lines with us lads most of the time but if he's getting a stiffy, take it for granted he's into you.

Mojito Registered User

fade2black

LOL! That must be the truest thing I've ever read here! Nice one fade2black. I'm still laughing.

Mr. Presentable Closed Account

tman
him getting a boner whenever you're around is a pretty solid sign that he's into you...

or would like to be!

"pretty solid.."

humanji Registered User

Have a friend who had that same problem when ever he was near a girl he worked with. And they worked in a small enough shop so it was a little awkward for him

I say go for it, OP!

Drift Closed Account

He's definitely into you. Its tough on him though, can be really embarrassing if it happens at the wrong moment. So make it a bit easier on him and approach him if you're interested.

....... queue American Pie moment (joking btw)

lpool2k05 Registered User

Easiest way is to suss him out in a few txt messages!!Ask him who he likes at the moment etc!!

Other ways would be flirt flirt and then when your finished flirting
flirt some more especially if he responds to it

'Not wanting to be the solitary cloud here, but for me there is quite a bit of a difference between fancying a girl and just desiring to copulate with her. The erection would only prove the latter.'

[if a guy friend seems dash to hide his man infront of you whatever way he can (sit at desk, coat etc.), and sustains a flush for a few mins, yet looks content/bright/smiles like there's nothing wrong, is this just an involuntary thing or what? (or is he just tired/faint/panicked or something?) I really apologise but i don't know any men that i could ask this question to]

If he's that sensitive I reckon he'd probably 'finish' after about 5 seconds. Is he really worth it at all??

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!