PlayGirl Registered User

ok well im looking to go into modeling but dont know where to go to because i am only 14 (nearly 15) and dont know of any teen modeling agencies..... any help would be much appreciated and please let me know if you know of any.. thanks in advance!! xoxo

DAEDULUS Registered User

model agencies come to you, so if you havnt even been offered yet take it as a sign... and just hope that someday you will... but you probably wont

cupthehand Registered User

PlayGirl
ok well im looking to go into modeling but dont know where to go to because i am only 14 (nearly 15) and dont know of any teen modeling agencies..... any help would be much appreciated and please let me know if you know of any.. thanks in advance!! xoxo

Post your pic on here and you wont be long finding out if you got what it takes!!

Doomspell Registered User

Well what ever you do don't listen to cupthehand!!
But I don't know of any modeling agencies..sorry.

SexyD4Lady Registered User
Stephanos Registered User

Assets are OK. They can be a bit rude.

Look up modelling agencies in the Golden Pages. Agencies will have no trouble letting you know if you are what they want.

chump Registered User

PlayGirl

I like your sig

[quote="whats the difference between a blonde and a rooster??
in the morning one says "cock-a-doodle-dooo" and the other says "any-cock'll-dooo""]whats the difference between a blonde and a rooster??
in the morning one says "cock-a-doodle-dooo" and the other says "any-cock'll-dooo"

tut tut

vibrant Registered User

The general rule of thumb is to stay away from agencies that charge you to walk in the door... Celtic charge their models to be on their rota, which is basically just a scam as far as I can tell!

PlayGirl Registered User

DAEDULUS
model agencies come to you, so if you havnt even been offered yet take it as a sign... and just hope that someday you will... but you probably wont

erm, i dont live anywhere nearany agencies... i live in a small town in donegal like!! lol..

Tha Gopher Registered User

PlayGirl

Im a fully accredited professional model photographer, having worked with Irish agencies and models, as well as extensive work abroad. If you want to make an appointed, simply PM me to come around to my gaf.....ahem, studio, in Blanc.......eh, located in North Dublin.

Jaysus, so many posts in and im the first with the filth, you people disappoint me.

Although virtually all the models you see in the papers in Ireland are stunning looking, for some reason in the UK any oul mutt can become a model as long as she is slim. Kate Moss, Lily Cole, theyre not exactly the types that would turn heads on the street.

PlayGirl Registered User

Tha Gopher
Im a fully accredited professional model photographer, having worked with Irish agencies and models, as well as extensive work abroad. If you want to make an appointed, simply PM me to come around to my gaf.....ahem, studio, in Blanc.......eh, located in North Dublin.

Jaysus, so many posts in and im the first with the filth, you people disappoint me.

Although virtually all the models you see in the papers in Ireland are stunning looking, for some reason in the UK any oul mutt can become a model as long as she is slim. Kate Moss, Lily Cole, theyre not exactly the types that would turn heads on the street.

well den i think il go over to england to try, lol.. i mean im not aying that im gorgeous or even overly pretty but i have always wanted to do it so i want to put my mind at rest and give it a shot, whats the worst that could hapen>?/.

panda100 Registered User

Tha Gopher

Irish models tend to be pretty wholesome,girl next door types,cept Glenda Gleeson she's jus in a league of her own. Supermodels or those who tend to make it on the international scale like lilly cole and kate moss are really distincive looking.
If I was you id enter for miss donegal next year,even though id say your way too young. Wait till your 17 and enter it then and that'll be a good stepping stone as you'll be seen by the right people.

Stephanos Registered User

DAEDULUS

No they do not. The agencies despite their good intentions can not be everywhere at the one time.

mikeanywhere Registered User

I would suggest putting together a portfolio of yourself as this will be a major asset in getting yourself chosen.

Tha Gopher Registered User

panda100
Irish models tend to be pretty wholesome,girl next door types,cept Glenda Gleeson she's jus in a league of her own. Supermodels or those who tend to make it on the international scale like lilly cole and kate moss are really distincive looking.

Kate Moss is average. Woth a lash but she wouldnt drop your jaw.

Lily is pure muttley, i wouldnt touch her with yours.

The irish ones seem pretty much the types yid want to show off to your oul one/introduce to your mates down the pub to make them jealous. If i brought Kate Moss down the pub theyd quite rightly be like amongst themselves "ah shes not bad is she. Not as good as mine though"

If i brought Lily to meet my mates there would be an uncomfortable silence

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!