dublinladie Registered User
#1,291

heya northwood is mostly very busy in the evening time but in the mornings and afternoons is actually ideal times to go. its well worth the money!!

Dubdude Registered User
#1,292

KingK said:
Just what the place is like in general. Friendly staff? Nice equipment? Busy?

The place is grand in general good size, plenty of space, equipment and lots of classes. There are also other classes run separately which you pay extra for i.e. kettlebells, pilates, yoga etc.

Staff are ok if you need to know anything they will help you out.

I'm finished my training by 6 everyday and never have any problems waiting around for machines or weights so cant comment what it's like after 6, but before 6 it's fine.

1 person has thanked this post
naughtb4 Registered User
#1,293

gymcub said:
Hey folks, has anyone ever tried Ben Dunnes in Jervis st

Hi,
Yes i used last year, wasnt bad, can be a bit busy.

Im going to renew today so let me know if you are interested, they have a deal on atm so its 185 for 16 months

Younganddumb Registered User
#1,294

Don't know has anybody mentioned The Regency Drumcondra...great gym never mad busy..very helpful staff that do programs every 6 weeks for you..3 racks, dumbbells up to 5O..15 treadmills 10 cross trainers and a few bikes...€399 for the year

Hanley Because Hanley Heals...
#1,295

Younganddumb said:
Don't know has anybody mentioned The Regency Drumcondra...great gym never mad busy..very helpful staff that do programs every 6 weeks for you..3 racks, dumbbells up to 5O..15 treadmills 10 cross trainers and a few bikes...€399 for the year

Yeah great gym in fairness!

#1,296

Younganddumb said:

Yeah great gym in fairness!

A bit busy lately with people from the edge in clontarf being directed over to it though..you get to know when it's busy and can work around that!

#1,297

Younganddumb said:
A bit busy lately with people from the edge in clontarf being directed over to it though..you get to know when it's busy and can work around that!

Sounds like Santry stadium!

#1,298

Younganddumb said:

Sounds like Santry stadium!

Same problem up there??

COH Registered User
#1,299

Younganddumb said:
A bit busy lately with people from the edge in clontarf being directed over to it

Did The Edge close down?

#1,300

Younganddumb said:
A bit busy lately with people from the edge in clontarf being directed over to it

Did The Edge close down?

No I think it's just got so busy that they're no taking anymore members

COH Registered User
#1,301

Younganddumb said:

lol... thats class fair play to them

#1,302

Younganddumb said:

They never really took "members" like a normal gym would, but I think they're just starting to sent people who come in to do PT stuff with them off to the better gyms around.

They're doing absolutely fantastically, and I'm delighted for them!

Varied Closed Account
#1,303

Does anyone have a monthly price for RAW gym on south richmond street? Or is it just yearly?

face1990 Registered User
#1,304

I'm planning to join Alsaa, up at the airport. Has anyone here used it?

I did a forum search but could only find one review from 2004

Gummy Panda Closed Account
#1,305

Lads who are members of RAW, what's it like in the evenings in regards to how busy it is?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!